
anddddddd.....cute rain gear for those 'tween-er games where you dont know if its going to rain or not. (i need some cute rain boots)also, bought.....2 sleeping bags, hand warmers a huge thermos....
what else....
if im going to those games, (WHICH I AM) (BC I LOVE THE COACH) (WHERE IS MY TSHIRT "im with the coach"), i will NOT be cold or miserable.
"as GOD AS MY WITNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER BE COLD AGAIN"
(and then scarlett eats some nasty carrot/raddish in the old gross garden at Tara!!!!! what was that vegetable thing that she ate anyway....)



4 comments:
I don't know...it looked like a root!!
Way to go coach's wife!!
i think it was a potato. your mom told that story at one of my bridal showers and it's one of my favorite jana stories ever.
i'm so excited you're going to be a coach's wife. you're going to be so good at it.
way to be prepared...you are definitely the cutest coach's wife ever. jealous of your coat-i still need one that warm up here in the tundra. i'm pretty sure god as my witness i WILL be cold again. love you!
these pictures crack me up! you will experience ALL kinds of weather conditions!!
Post a Comment