Monday, May 11, 2009

adventures in babysitting

ok you can imagine my excitement last week while babysitting megan and natalie. megan just made hs cheerleader and had recieved her uniform. and SHE LET ME PUT IT ON!!!! first, i never even thought it would zip up, but thanks to GOD it did. and i bounced around in it all night!!!! i mean, was so HYPER BOUNCING AROUND IT IN...(looking back, wondering, "was i obnoxious?....PROBABLY!!!!!!)megan, thanks for making a 26 year old wanna be cheerleaders dream come true. (i can hear cody saying in the background, "close the yearbook, ali")
but he still probably thought i was cute in it, even though he tried to act annoyed.
this jsut might be our save the date picture!!!!!!!
this is when i was BEGGING him to do a stunt with me!!!!!!!! and he wouldnt LOL
so i did a heel stretch and called it a night.

NEXT TIME WE ARE DOING STUNTS!!!!! is it too late for cody to play pro baseball and me be a professional cheerleader?

"close the yearbook, ali, close the yearbook"

7 comments:

Allie said...

This made me laugh so hard! I'll check my mailbox daily for that save the date. I think you sould do magnets in the shape of a megaphone!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Nice heel stretch!

Jen, Rocky, & Hallie Vansau said...

HAHAHAHA!! I can sooo hear cody saying.. caahlose the yearbook!! I got my blog on cutest blog on the block.. Just click on that button in the top left hand corner... You have to paste it under the HTML/Javascript thingy.. Do you know what I mean?? Its hard for me to explain!!!!!!! And on the header I just used a pic from my computer.

PS.. I am secretly a wannabe cheerleader too.. Can I wear that in the wedding!!

Jen, Rocky, & Hallie Vansau said...

THAT'S IT!!!!! YOUR A GENIUS!! HAHA

Jen, Rocky, & Hallie Vansau said...

quick question?

can we do the wave and sing "we will rock you?"

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that sounds AWFUL about that baby story. I decided a long time ago that I am not going to watch that show until I am already pregnant and it is inevitable, no turning back- i HAVE to do it! I watched one similar to that and it was HORRIBLE! Someone Daniel knows decided to go all natural on her third baby and said "if i had known it would hurt that bad i would not have thought about doing that for a minute!" eeeeek .... hope wedding planning is going well :)

almost DUNN said...

eeeee!! i love! can i bust out my old high school hooks cheerleading uniform (we might have to rock out with it unzipped though) and we can have a straight up CHEER OFF like we were rivals again?! HAHAHAHAHA! i'm laughing out loud.... for real.