Monday, October 13, 2008

quick life update!!!


#1 im addicted to mixed green vegetable juice
(i never thought i would like this. now i crave it.)

(it contains spinach, parsley, carrots and celery)

(i know you are thinking its gross....well to you, maybe it is...maybe ive brainwashed myself)





















check out the swords behind this little boy. he held them the whole time i cut his hair :) made for an interesting appointment.



friday,
 went to dallas to see, "so you think you can dance...."

LOVED IT. fun fun day!!!

Milo got a very Parisian Berret hat....he loves it....

(i also know what you are thinking here....but it makes me smile and it was $1.50, PEOPLE!!!)

so what if i dress my dog up in costume.STOP JUDGING ME...he likes it....or i like it....one of the two.....


and he got a cute new fall sweater....that looks like the designer made it especially for me to put on my dog. i love everything about it. it screams MEhere he is posing with auntie beth.






















hmmm.... what else.... im doing weight watchers so that is a new fun thing. and im still reading my good book, WHEN WALLFLOWERS DANCE


oh i almost forgot!!!!!

GO SEE Billy the early years.

its a movie about billy graham and it is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

i was skeptical....but i LOVED IT SO DANG MUCH I WANT TO WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER. i LOVE billy graham, now. obsessed. and to be honest....while it was playing, i leaned over to mindy and said, "didnt his wife die? we can still find him and marry him" we laughed so hard. it sounds gross now that im writing it....at the time....we laughed. ok now i have creeped everyone out. i dont like old men.

work is good. life is good. God is good to me. still taking life one day at a time and i love it that way.  just depending on God to give me what i need for that day. and he does. faithfully. 

(why is this post so jumbled....and why is this writing blue??????????) help me.

8 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

I love Milo's Chi O sweater... ha ha.
I hope I can find a onesie like that!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Which one is the kids' stuff blog?

Kristie said...

Okay, I love the "Chi-O" sweater, but the pink outfit may give him a gender complex. My dad bought Sophie a miniature mule, and we named it Milo. When I thought of it, I knew it sounded familiar- duh. Oh, and you can't possibly really like that yucky looking orange drink???

Katie said...

Ali--delurking to tell you that I love your blog--it always makes me smile. Love Milo, and yes, that's a weird drink to crave. To each his own, I guess.

Katie said...

I'm one of Heidi's Texas friends. We taught together years ago. I link to you from her blog. Hope I didn't creep you out. :)

Kecia said...

Cute,Cute dog!!
Milo is so beautiful...I think Lolah is in love!!!

lesli said...

girl i LOVE vegetable juice! i do not think you are gross for craving it! also - i've been taking apple cider vinegar shots on your recommendation! am i weird that i don't think it tastes that bad?

the deKorne family said...

I LOVE YOU! you are so delightful. vegetable juice literally makes me gag, but i'm so happy for you and totally support the dog sweater. thanks for the update!!