Thursday, October 9, 2008

i cannot stop watching this....i love this guy.



i cannot stop watching this. it makes me laugh so hard. i want Meier to marry this guy so bad.




you know you want to, Meier.

please leave me a comment telling your favorite part.... mine are

1. the count off at the beginning.
2. the big pants pull up in the middle of the dance
3. the "lasso" dance he makes up when he gets tired and out of ideas. lol.

thank goodness youtube wasnt around when i was little or i would have some major blackmail out in cyberspace.

5 comments:

Kecia said...

Haaaaahaaaaa!!
lol!!

Brooke & Freeland said...

"SUBSCRIBE! Thank you" Thats so funny. What the heck was he blowing out of that thing? How crazy! I think Meier could teach him some pretty awesome moves! Thats so funny

Ave said...

Hey ali! That was so funny! My favorite part was his arm pump and pelvic rolls!! hahhahhaha....

Allie said...

Hey girl, to answer your ?'s I don't go to the store very often, like every 6-8 weeks give or take...but when I do go, it's a massive trip. I do have to make occasional trip to pick a few things up here and there in between.

Follow me....go to add features on the sides, like you would to add blog rolls etc, it's an option and then people have to sign up for it. I'll def "follow you" haha once you get it up :)

Happy weekend!

Jenna Cox said...

hahahahaha. love it.

i love the careless arms above the head. "Yay it's no big deal...I'm just in the club...dancin..." hahaha love it