I love your logo, I'm assuming Micah created that for you. What a sweet bf. I made the best corn chowder last night, the broth tastes like Ironwood's asian coconut soup. If your planning on making a meal that lasts a couple days heres the link: http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2006/09/roasted-corn-chowder-with-cilantro.html
love reading your blog, reminds me of the xanga days.
Hey! I found your blog from Jerica's! Its adorable!! You & your boy are precious & Im pretty sure your pup is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Oh & I think the yoga idea is great!
5 comments:
You're back blogging! Yayayay!
yay for ali blagg!!!! thanks for the blog comment! we think jack is pretty cute too:)
good to hear from you. Hope you are doing well!
I love your logo, I'm assuming Micah created that for you. What a sweet bf. I made the best corn chowder last night, the broth tastes like Ironwood's asian coconut soup. If your planning on making a meal that lasts a couple days heres the link: http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2006/09/roasted-corn-chowder-with-cilantro.html
love reading your blog, reminds me of the xanga days.
Hey! I found your blog from Jerica's! Its adorable!! You & your boy are precious & Im pretty sure your pup is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Oh & I think the yoga idea is great!
I think YOU are superwoman! Now, if I can only learn to cut and color my own hair we might be even. haha! happy weekend.
Post a Comment