here is whats going on...
codys baseball team won the state championship. (BIG MAJOR DEAL!!!!!!!!!)
GO COACH DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
i watched cody ride a mechanical bull
we have painted every room in our house (almost).
ok, i guess it would be easier to say we have TOTALLY redone a house.
oh yeah, we have moved houses.
we have been to nyc.
we saw heidi klum and seal there.
we moved some more.
we went to florida.
this is where my kristin chenoweth addiction came into play.
i watched my brother dance polka on a dance dance revolution machine in florida.
we moved some more.
we've been to rangers games in dallas watching Chris.
aiden (nephew) turned one.
we love our pool.
we have done a ton of yardwork.
we are currently addicted to Pushing Dasies.
And now i have DIRECT TV. WITH TONS OF CHANNELS I NEVER EVEN KNEW EXISTED. oh my stars. E, Oxygen, We, Style Network. TELL ME WHAT SHOWS YOU LOVE!!!!! ive never had these channels!!!!
we are tired.
will upload pics soon.
ehhhh.....when i find that cord that connects..... its somewhere around here



6 comments:
I LOVED pushing dasies- so sad it got cancelled!!!
YAY! You're back! I wondered what was happening in the world when I started blogging and you stopped! :)
FINALLY! A new blog post, I have been waiting! :)
so happy to be hearing from you again,you were so missed
OMG, I knew you would love Pushing Daisies! Seriously, fabulous. Trivia: It was BUCK'S favorite show while it was on because he has a huge crush on Kristen C. I'm pretty sure he'd leave me for her. I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry. :)
Stillll anticipating your next cute blog post!
Post a Comment