Thursday, October 22, 2009

sadie, sadie married lady!

"sadie, sadie, married lady.....THATS ME"
44 days until i can really sing this song!!!

i used to watch this movie every single day. still could. everyday. i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!

i love
funny girl!!!!

anyone else love this movie??????

oh and my bridal portraits are up. message me and ill send you the link!

9 comments:

the deKorne family said...

link please. :)

Amelia's Blog said...

Your Blog is Awesome

Sarah Bussey Adams said...

Thanks for you sweet message. I had so much fun with you and your mom. You are such a beautiful bride both inside and out. I am so happy that I have met you. Can't wait for the wedding. :)

Jerry said...

I would love to see your bridal portraits! Please
Lisa

Jerry said...

Not sure our email will show up, its JerrynLisa@gmail.com

Jerry said...

Ali, Coach Deal is going to have a heart attack when he sees you on your wedding day. You looked stunning! Just beautiful. Loved the Sadie clip too, have not seen that in many many years! Best to you two!
Lisa

lesli said...

i just emailed you! i want to see those pictures=) email me a link!

lori anne said...

I love this picture of you and cody! Ya'll are adorable! I want to see your bridal portraits. Send me a link sista! lori.reichardt@yahoo.com.

Unknown said...

I just found your blog off of Lesli's blog and it is SO cute!! What a beautiful couple you and your fiance make! I can't wait to read more and see your gorgeous photos!! Congratulations. :)