3 days ago
Thursday, August 13, 2009
the beginning of my invitations.....
so im making my own invitations....ill start posting the progress....so yall can go through the whole project with me!!! so far im just sketching out stuff and different fonts
and ive tried writing it out several different times...

me and codeman and suzanne and brandon went to shreveport this weekend for a shower for our good friends, we ended the night at the boats....too fun! i LOVE our friends!

unfortunately, we did not leave with this check. so i better go sharpen those scizzors! off the the salon i go!! good thing i have the most fabulous clients on the planet!!! and a fabulous fiance who helps me do towels and make deposits and occasionally step in for a receptionist/entertainer of clients.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I love the font... people pay tons of money to get that type of calligraphy and you do it beautifully at no cost!
oh good Lord! those are just about the most beautiful thing i've ever seen! i can't wait to get mine in the mail=)
go with handwritten don't think you will regret it!
those look amazing. can't wait to get one!
Ali.....I made my invitations also....550 handwritten invitations. I don't regret it, and you won't either. It's a task, but well worth it in the end. They just don't sell exactly what I wanted!
Emily R.
You are so talented!! Yet another reason that I am so in love with you!!
un.believe.able. you are so talented. i just don't know how so much talent got in one (super cute) person. we were at the valentin imperial maya. nothing to crazy fancy, but good for our taste. can't wait to hear where you end up....think about how excited i am for you every day!!!! God has been so good :)
Post a Comment