Wednesday, April 15, 2009

typical ali fashion

welp,

my computer is mid-crash. seriously.

so i wont be updating for a while.
thankfully all my stuff was able to be recovered! except for all the WEBSITES of all my cute wedding ideas that i had bookmarked :( oh well.
this will be my 4th computer in about 3 years. im basically an accident waiting to happen.
now to call apple and talk to all the fake computer people and yell YES or NO to no one like an idiot.
oh well, everything else is going great and actually i havent been to upset about it.
found the cutest wedding cake topper known to man and some really cute vintage daisy glassware i just ordered. and i decided for sure to wear my moms wedding dress and its gonna be wonderful.
and we have the place we are going to get married and the date nailed down. and right now im sitting on the couch with my man and drinking an oversized cup of tea.
wooo hoooo! wedding 09!!!!!!!!!!!!! lovin it holla holla holla

2 comments:

Wynne Elder said...

ali! I'm sad you won't be updating for a while because I just found your blog! I'm so happy to see that you are engaged and loving life! I hope things are well for you friend!

Beth said...

YAY!!!!