first let me say, the cute pumpkin in the below post....
SOMEONE KICKED IT IN!!!!!! made me so fiiiiiiiiiired up and mad :( seriously, people???
ok for my costume.... or 'stume, for those of you office fans.

i was a degas painting :)
ok i know a lot of yall wont follow this....so im gonna find a picture....


we had kelly as a lifesize four states living magazine, goth couple, a Jehovah's witness, some Who's, a woulverine....and others :) so fun.
went and saw HSM3 yesterday. was NOT disappointed. loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it. oh my goodness. a bit obsessed with troy and gabriella. and the directer, kenny ortega is a GENIOUS!!!! now i want to be gabriella so bad and i want to date troy. they are so cute. it might be my favorite movie. and i dont even feel guilty about saying that. maybe i dont care if my favorite movie of all time is not Schindler's list or gone with the wind or the "default" forrest gump (never seen it) or whatever that prison movie is that is always on tv that every guy loves (shawshank something) or something that is SO far out there artsy that really everyone just acts like they "get it". maybe the level of movie intelligence i have is high schoolers jumping up and down and dancing around in graduation robes to fun songs. oh well. i like it.
correction. love it!!!!!!!
and im not embarrassed to say that i own mariah carey's GLITTER movie. and i LOVE IT!!!!! dont knock it until youve tried it!!!
go see troy and gabriella!!!!!!!!!
and i am LOVING the jonas brothers.
im ANTI-AGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



6 comments:
that made me laugh out loud. couldn't agree more on the lack of deep movie love. life is sad enough without watching it! I LOVE YOU! glad you had a good halloween. we had a boring old ladybug, no art here...such a good idea!
ah man. i wanted to see hsm3 with ya'll, oh well... i can wait until it comes to dvd i'm sure you'll own it.
loved your costume! We didnt do the costume thing this year, but went and did a cookout at some friends house. I felt so boring. I will do better next year!
I totally agree..My favorite movie is Clueless! and i am adding glitter to my netflix list right now!
what a brilliant costume! I just love degas--
you might like gone with the wind. it's a period piece, but it's actually pretty funny! Justin and I went to an old theater to see it this summer. I need to rent all the HSM, because I have a feeling I'd love them too!
ps ~ If anyone needs to make a call, I've got a phone!
Post a Comment